Join us at the Phoenix Convention Center prior to the 2018 Cattle Industry Convention & NCBA Trade Show for our Annual Meetings.
2018 Annual Meeting Agendas
We are going paperless! This year, agendas will not be available at our meetings. If you would like a paper copy, click on the agenda below to print.
Tentative Annual Meeting Schedule
Meeting Location – Sheraton Grand Phoenix, Valley in the Sun D
2018 Annual Meeting Schedule – PDF (printable)
Tours: $25/per person – Tour is Full
– Kerr Dairy, Buckeye, AZ – The Kerr family has been in the dairy business since 1927. The dairy is now ran by third generation dairy farmer, Bill Kerr.
United Dairymen of Arizona: Farm Feature – Kerr Family Dairy
– JBS Beef Facility, Tolleson, AZ – Located in the west end of the Salt River Valley, the Tolleson beef processing facility has provided high quality beef products to domestic and global customers for more than 45 years.
– US Foods, Stock Yards Meat, Phoenix, AZ – The company fabricates and sells various proteins to restaurants, gaming locations, schools, corporate cafeterias and health care facilities throughout Arizona. Stock Yards also produces frozen items that are distributed to US Foods locations throughout the United States.
– Rousseau Farming Company, Tolleson AZ – The farm is a carrot farming & packing plant. They are proud to provide fresh, healthy and locally grown produce for your family today and tomorrow.
– In-N-Out Burger, Phoenix, AZ – Tour attendees will enjoy lunch at this quintessential fast-food burger joint
Dine Around Plans (Pick a fun restaurant)
Board of Directors
Donna Smallin Kuper “What Your Clutter Would Say If It Could Talk – and How to Give It the Boot!” , sponsored by Blue Gate Services, LLC.
Collegiate Beef Advocacy Report & General Member Awards
Lunch & Past Presidents Lunch
General Membership Meeting with ANCW Installation
Nicole Johnson-Hoffman, OSI Group, LLC – Chief Sustainability Officer, Senior Vice President
Ice Cream Social, sponsored by Arizona Milk Producers and
ANCW Foundation Meeting (President Zimmerman Suite)
2018 Executive Meeting – (Place to Be Announced)
Cattlemen’s College (must register through NCBA)
Collegiate Beef Advocate Winners Announced at Best of Beef Breakfast
Emerging Leaders Luncheon & Speaker
What Your Clutter Would Say if it Could Talk- and How to Give it the Boot
Featuring Donna Smallin Kuper
Got clutter? A leading organizing expert and author shares the 7 most common reasons why clutter accumulates, the one question that will help you let go of anything without regrets, proven strategies for minimizing paper piles at home and work, plus simple tips for getting things done with more ease and less stress.
Organizing expert Donna Smallin Kuper has inspired millions of people to declutter their homes and lives. The author of 14 books including Clear the Clutter, Find Happiness, she and her husband live and travel full-time in their motorhome.
Chief Sustainability Officer and Senior Vice President
Nicole Johnson-Hoffman is the Chief Sustainability Officer and Senior Vice President for OSI Group, based in the Chicago area. In this capacity Nicole is responsible for the development of OSI’s global sustainability strategy. She provides leadership and direction to OSI’s global team, and collaborates with OSI’s customers, employees and other stakeholders to achieve OSI’s strategic intent regarding sustainability.
Nichole also leads OSI’s global business with its largest foodservice customer, proudly responsible for supplying protein and other foods to restaurants in over 16 countries.
Nicole holds a JD from the University of Minnesota Law School and a BA in International Relations from St. Cloud State University. Prior to joining OSI in 2016, Nicole spent 19 years at Cargill, Incorporated, working in legal, financial services and beef plant operations capacities at locations in the US and in Asia.
Nicole was the founding Chairperson of the US Roundtable for Sustainable Beef, and currently serves as the Vice President of the Global Roundtable for Sustainable Beef. She is a passionate advocate for agricu8lture and for continuous improvement in the industry’s ability to feed the work sustainably. She is married to her husband of over 20 years, David Hoffman, and has three children.
OSI is the premier global supplier of custom value-added food products to the world’s leading foodservice and retail food brands. As one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, we offer unparalleled resources and reach