Have you seen the new steak emoji? We have AND we LOVE it!
To celebrate, we’re having an Instagram contest!
- Take your favorite photo (or a photo that will be great with the addition of a steak emoji).
- Edit the photo to include the steak emoji somewhere in it.
- Tag @beefpros on Insta (or @beefpros on Twitter)
- Hashtag #SteakEmoji
- Post on Instagram and/or twitter to be eligible for fun prizes!
Contest ends midnight PST 11/6/2017.
Not sure how to put emojis into pictures? Region I Director Jennie Hodgen recently created a fun new photo. Read on for her short tutorial.
Inserting emojis from within your photo album.
- Click on your photo in the album.
- Click on “edit” at the top right corner
- Click on the circle with the 3 dots
- Click on Markup
- Click on the blue circle with the plus sign
- Click on Text
- I think it’s easiest at this point to resize- so click on the AA. Slide the circle to the size you want the emoji (you can fix this later too). Click outside of the box to close it
- Click on the word between the 2 blue circles to edit. Sometimes the word edit comes up and you can push edit. I also like to drag the box at this time too to where it should go. This can be done after step 11 as well.
- Backspace to remove the word text
- Go to your emojis on the keyboard
- Add emoji (steak or burger or cow)
- Click on Done at the top
This is likely the easiest option but is not convenient for resizing the emoji.
There are a lot of apps that will allow you to do this that are a little easier than working in the edit portion of: Canva, Fontamania, Word Swag, PhotoShop, etc.
- Open app
- Insert photo by clicking on the image word and scrolling through your album to find the perfect picture
- We recommend resizing the photo to the square size now and clicking on the check mark but you can leave it the regular size.
- Click the pink arrow to go back to all the options
- Click on text
- Toggle to the emojis on your keyboard
- Add the steak emoji
- Resize and move to the appropriate place.
- All done!
We look forward to seeing your #SteakEmoji posts!